Test Your Organization
Are you or your organization:
- Needing a new, revitalizing vision and strategy?
- Lacking direction and focus?
- Going through a major transition or change?
- Not holding your people accountable for their performance?
- Having trouble translating your strategy to your leaders’ and employees’ performance
- Instituting expensive “programs” that add little value to your customer
and bottom-line results?
- Having conflict and communication issues between departments or cultures?
- Asking for creativity in your workforce, but just not getting it?
- Seeing that you have managers or supervisors that are alienating or
demotivating their employees?
- Always fire-fighting and in crisis, rather than working towards your
- Undergoing problems in safety, quality or productivity attributable
to employee performance?
- Experiencing burnout and turnover among your most talented employees?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these - you do have an
alternative. By developing clear strategic goals, and linking
them to the departmental and employee performance, you will experience
phenomenal results. By tapping into the collective talents and
creativity of your people, you will find that you can successfully accomplish
your objectives. You will ultimately be moving from a reactionary to proactive
mode and actively working on your long-term success.
Anne Selcer, principle of Dialoguing for Success, Inc., has advised
businesses for over 20 years. She helps them align their organizations
with their strategic direction. As a team, we customize proven models
and processes to meet your goals. Our strength lies in helping you
and your workforce create a competitive advantage.